This Holiday Season help us raise $25,000 in 25 days to support local nonprofit programs!
Let’s start with the number ONE…
- ONE in seven people in our community experience food insecurity.
- ONE in ten young adults, ages 16-24, are neither working nor in school.
- ONE in four households in our community are burdened by housing expenses exceeding 30% of their income.
- ONE in five children have a diagnosable mental, emotional, or behavioral disorder.
You’re ONE GIFT…
Can help tackle each of these issues and do so much more.
Why? Because, United Way fights for the basic needs, education, health and financial stability of every person in our community. We surround our community’s most critical challenges and drive our community to action.
- We focus on Basic Needs to ensure a safety net of emergency food and shelter exists for families in crisis.
- We address the challenges of kindergarten readiness and on-time achievement in our community.
- We support seniors, families and people like you to help them lead financially independent lives.
- And we connect people to the health care they need.
ONE Hundred Percent…of your gift stays local.
ONE Hundred Percent…of you gift goes directly to local programs.
JOIN US this holiday season to raise an extra $25,000 for the Community Fund in the next 25 days to support local programs, because a little extra help this holiday season could mean one more local program funded next year.
Two ways to help out
Give a Tax-Deductible Gift
Donations to United Way of Central Illinois are tax-deductible.
100% Secure – Your Transaction is secured by SSL Encryption to protect your personal information.
To designate a gift to a specific issue area or Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library, click the link above and click on “Teams”.
Set Up A Personal Fundraiser
Already made a gift to the Community Fund? Consider setting up a personal fundraising page to raise money for the Community Fund, a specific issue area, or Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library. Simply click the link below and in less than 5 minutes you can set up a personal page to share with friends, family and colleagues.