APPLYING PARTNERS: Please remember to complete the full grant application process through e-Cimpact. If you need access to the application portal, please register here or contact United Way staff.
Thank you for your interest in partnering with United Way of Central Illinois for the upcoming July 2023-June 2026 funding cycle. Below is information pertaining to our available Request for Applications. Deadline for applications is Friday, February 3rd, 2023.
To get started, please review the information below, and take special care to read the Investment Plans regarding your issue area(s) of interest.
- Procedure and Key Dates
- Organization Attachment Checklist
- Sample Application
- Budget Definitions
- Demographic Step-by-Step Completion Guide
- Scoring Rubric
Strategic Investment Plans for Each Issue Area
- Basic Needs Issue Area
- Programs supporting a safety net of food and shelter for our community’s most vulnerable members.
- Education Issue Area
- Programs helping children learn, achieve, and succeed while engaging families and communities.
- Financial Stability Issue Area
- Programs providing individuals and families the education, skills, and supports needed to lead financially stable lives.
- Health Issue Area
- Programs activating and inspiring our community to get healthy and stay healthy.
How to Apply
- Review United Way’s Strategic Investment Plan for the Issue Area(s) in which you plan to apply.
- Attend a Grant Orientation at the United Way office from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. on January 5 or January 12, or plan to watch a recorded version by clicking here.
- Review the Sample Application, along with the other documents available on this page.
- Register online here or login to your existing e-CImpact account and click “Apply for New Grant”.
- Submit the eligibility form and complete the application no later than February 3, 2023.
For further information and to obtain access to the application portal, please contact United Way Community Impact staff, Mitch Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org.