Does your organization address these priorities?
This Request For Application (RFA) is a first step toward establishing a cohesive strategy, in partnership with our community, to address the multiple needs of individuals and families in the area of financial stability. Please review the priorities and strategies to determine if you are aligned with this funding opportunity. For more information please review the full RFA and Community Investment Policies and Procedures.
|Adults are equipped to support themselves and/or their families in a financially stable environment||Seniors are supported to lead independent lives|
Grant Orientation (Optional)
How to Apply
- Read the RFA.
- Review the Financial Stability Sample Application.
- Read the Community Investment Policies and Procedures.
- Register online beginning February 3rd here.
- Submit eligibility documentation and complete registration no later than February 17th.
- If accepted, Applications will be due March 17th.