We are expanding our team! We are looking for a Development Coordinator. The Development Coordinator is responsible for assisting all donor relations activities and providing support for key fundraising efforts and donor community building.
• Support the growth of donor communities. Support includes customized correspondence; meeting strategy, preparation, and logistics; designing meeting materials and presentations, reporting and analyzing data, and tracking progress and actions in the CRM system.
• Organize and manage an assigned caseload, meeting specific goals and developing strategies to engage people to give, volunteer and advocate for United Way.
• Prepares and delivers presentations to a variety of audiences in various settings.
• Maintain a working knowledge of donor prospects in order to successfully coordinate fundraising activities, including tracking progress using notes, actions, and reports in the CRM System.
• Execute acknowledgement process for all donors at priority giving levels. Responsible for drafting and creating custom letters, funding proposals, program related collateral, and reports associated with major donors and major gift priorities.
• Support various donor events throughout the year
• Provide extensive research of new and prospective donors.
• Support the Development Team and their work to build strong donor communities.
• Manage CRM database, generating leads and reports, and ensuring accuracy and timeliness of account data.
• Generate donor invoices and acknowledgements, satisfy donor requirements and meet deadlines.
• Become proficient at CRM database, with ability to manipulate data and create reports and mailing lists.
• Provide excellent customer/donor service, ensuring requests for information from internal staff, donors, volunteers and others are responded to in a positive and timely manner.
• Assist development team, coordinate fundraising activities, schedules and other administrative tasks
• Order and maintain supplies and equipment for use in presentations and various other functions.
• Serves as the secondary point of contact regarding United Way office matters (i.e. phone calls, maintenance of office supplies, greeting visitors, client referrals).