We accept the challenge, will you?
We have partnered with United Way’s across Illinois to join the United Way of Illinois 21 Week Equity Challenge. The United Way of Illinois Equity Challenge is a 21-week program that encourages Illinois residents to engage in racial equity conversations to gain a deeper understanding about the impact systemic racism and inequity have on our state and in our local communities.
United, we can help create a stronger, more equitable Illinois economy and stronger, more inclusive Illinois communities.
- 100% FREE to participate.
- Receive one email per week from Martin Luther King Jr. Day on Jan. 18, 2021 to Juneteenth on June 19, 2021.
- Spend approximately 15 minutes per week completing each challenge activity.
- Weekly topics include Understanding Privilege, Housing & Redlining, Justice System Inequities, among many others.
- Participants who complete all of the weekly challenges will receive a certificate of completion, a digital badge, and links to tips and training tools to help continue the conversation.
Accept the challenge and sign up today!